Friday 28 September 2012

Costume Ideas - Antagonist/Protagonist


Antagonist




This is what the antagonist will be wearing in my short film. I have used a smart, white shirt, however I have ripped parts of it and created a dirty/bloodstained effect on it, to show that this is the evil character in my film. With the mask, I have used a plain white face mask, and again I have edited it slightly by colouring on it using thick black pen, to make it look more sinister. Also, I will make the protagonist wear a tie. This is because it makes him look like he's wearing smart clothing, however its all ripped and scary-looking. Therefore it slightly challenges the stereotype as we would not expect the killer to look smart, however it is still ripped so the audience definitely knows this is the villain.


Protagonist


Here are some costume ideas for my protagonist, modelled by the cast member who will actually be 
playing my protagonist. Due to the fact in the film it will just be a normal day for her, she will be wearing normal everyday clothing that you would expect someone her age to wear around the house.This will make the film seem more real as she is just an ordinary girl, therefore it could happen to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment