Monday 17 September 2012

Mood Board + Feedback





After presenting my mood board, I received a number of opinions from my peers about what they think work, and what stands out to them as an audience.

  • The picture of the blood-stained hands stick well into the audience's minds, therefore when it comes to filming my short film, I should include some sort of gore, perhaps a hand stain on a window, to make the film more effective
  • Reflections work well, and I want to include some in my short film, however they can be quite tricky to pull off. Therefore I shall still include them, but only one or two, as they can be really effective at making the audience jump.
  • Darkness will need to be kept through most/all of the short film. However it can't be dark to the point where you can barely see, everything will still be visible, however just at a lower light. This will make the audience keep on-edge, and so they will be more easily scared we see the killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment