Tuesday 18 December 2012

Feedback For My Poster

In order to get proper feedback for my poster, I printed it out and showed it to a group of Year 9 students. I do not know them, therefore their feedback is very critical and reliable. After showing it to them, I fond out that:

  • The effect on the image was very good, and should be kept as it creates an eeriness, however the image itself should be changed, as the Year 9 students did not know enough about the character in the image. Therefore I will take a different picture where the antagonist is holding a weapon, so the viewer definitely knows that this is the killer, and so the slogan at the top of the poster 'Will He Come For You?' will help to show that this person might come to kill you too.


  • The font of 'Vengeance' helps to show that this is a horror film, along with the red colour, and the black background also tells the viewer immediately that this is a horror genre. The quotes at the bottom also help to make this film scarier. They are the last thing that the viewer will see, so they will stick in their minds as it did with the Year 9s that I showed.

No comments:

Post a Comment