Wednesday 12 December 2012

Film Review - First Draft


This is the first draft for my film review. I will place a suitable picture in the empty white space after I have chosen one, therefore it is not completely finished yet. I added the star rating at the bottom of the page so the viewer of this review will get a rough idea of how good Vengeance is, therefore they will know whether they want to see/buy it or not. On the left had side I added a box with some basic information in, so the viewer will immediately see what it's about and other information such as actors. At the top of the page, I made Vengeance the same font and colour as it is in the film poster and the actual film, so it is easily recognisable. I also added a quote from the main text, and put it to the side in a much bigger font and seperated it with red lines so eyes get drawn to it. This will also help to tell the viewer whether it interests them or not, and if it does they can carry on reading. It helps to make it look like a real film review too.

No comments:

Post a Comment