Thursday 11 October 2012

Narrative For My Film

If I had to summarise my short film for someone who didn't know what it was about, I was describe it like this:

I have planned a stereotypical horror short film. The reason for it being stereotypical is because it follows many conventions from other horror films, for example, it is being filmed in a large house, without any speech. The cast is very small (only 2 people - the protagonist and antagonist), as this will add to the scariness of the film (my protagonist will not get any help).
Sound is another convention that I will be very careful with, as most of the time, if not all the time, it will be quiet in the background. Only the sound effects will be loud and attempt to make the audience jump.

Different camera angles will be used, for example many high camera angles will be used for my protagonist to show the weakness of her, and many point-of-view shots of the antagonist to make it more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment